If you’re not following through on the actions you know would lead to your goal, I will help you solve that problem.
Here’s how to get your free email coaching session:
In an email to email@example.com …
- Tell me one specific goal on which you’re not yet following through.
- What are you doing each day instead of following through?
- What thoughts and feelings do you experience when you are not following through?
What happens then, after you email me using the 3-part questionnaire above?
- I’ll respond to you personally, with five specific questions bearing on what you told me.
- Then you’ll answer the questions in an email back to me.
- Those answers will enable me to create a personalized recipe for you, which I’ll then email you.
- That personalized recipe will outline for you exactly how to create emotions that will directly support the actions you know you should take in order to meet the goal.
- You’ll have the skill for choosing the right emotions for that particular goal.
- You’ll create those emotions and follow through.
- You’ll reach your goal at last.
There’s no holding back on my part, to rope you into paying anything.
It’s 100% free.
Why would I do that?
- As a new but effective coach in a highly competitive space, I want you to associate something with me — value. Whenever you are notified of a new podcast episode, or get an email from me, I want you to feel eager to learn, because you know that David Wimberley brings value in every interaction.
- I enjoy it. I enjoy teaching and coaching. It’s how I began my professional career, and how I continued it in Japan, and now I want to do it on my terms, because the digital environment in which we now live makes that so easy and so rewarding, spiritually and financially. I know I’m good at it, and I I get all kinds of the usual benefits from that: enthusiasm, creativity, states of “flow”, etc.
- One day when you want to buy a more detailed coaching course in goal-setting and goal-meeting, or 1on1 coaching, you’ll remember me. You’ll know exactly who you can call on, when you need detailed personal coaching toward any goal.
The recipe I’ll send you is scientific, realistic, and research-based.
And it’ll be doable. An easy win for you. You’ll be blown away.
I draw from the many, and repetitive, brilliant books by Albert Ellis, that greatest psychotherapist of the 20th (and 21st) Century, who taught us that thoughts cause emotions and that we can choose our emotions by choosing realistic thoughts and beliefs.
I also draw from practical wisdom in managing the mind and emotions in the writings of
- Ancient stoics including Marcus Aurelius and Epictetus.
- Anthony de Mello
- Alan Watts
- Buddhist practices of mind-mangement, stripped of any hocus-pocus religiosity
But how long does it take before you see results?
Seeing results from the recipe I’ll send you doesn’t have to take weeks.
It can take only a few days, or even a few minutes, of the kind of coaching I offer.
(If you need psychiatric services, psychological care, counseling, medical care, or other professional services, seek it out and stick with it. What I offer is simple, powerful coaching for basically healthy, stable individuals.)
Why you can trust it
The realistic recipe I’ll send you is based in common sense, in many ways. Not that it’s all that common. But it’s available to any basically stable, moderately intelligent human being.
This liberating realism, which has brought peace and power to the lives of people for literally thousands of years, been taught by practical wisdom philosophers from the ancient world such as Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius, and scores of others.
It’s found (beneath the hocus pocus religiosity) in ancient Hindu and Buddhist practices.
Albert Ellis and others in the 20th Century scientifically verified that this ancient wisdom, from many sources, but all teaching essentially the same core skill, works for reducing negative, disempowering emotions.
Ellis then systematized, refined, and added specific methods and scientific theory to that ancient wisdom.
He tailored his efforts for negative emotions.
That is to say, Ellis focused mainly on methods for reducing negative emotions.
I teach similar methods for creating positive emotions for following through on projects toward any goal of yours.
I understand that I’m no Albert Ellis. Of course.
I’m just a person who has developed and taught himself and others some specific methods for instantly creating powerfully effective emotions for meeting positive goals.
And it works — obviously, in my view — because it’s based on the wisest and most realistic, scientific wisdom ever produced by humankind.
Sounds dramatic? It feels dramatic when you first experience it.
And you should take advantage of that. I did, and my life changed 1,000%.
You should try it, evaluate it, experience for yourself.
I want to know how well it will work for you. Don’t you?
So write the email, as detailed above, in this article.
You’ll be glad you did.
So will I.
Even better, join the email list.